In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Shipping ammunition

blacarrowblacarrow Member Posts: 424 ✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in Ask the Experts
I've been reading on a few places that the shipping requirements for ammunition are changing on January 1st 2014. Do you have details on how to ship ammo after December 31st?

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Is anyone allowed to ship ammunition the only reason I ask is because our local wal-mart has these clearence boxes of ammunition and the only thing that is wrong with them is the box is ripped or crushed in a corner or 2 and I have no use for the rounds but if someone on here wanted them I would pick them up and ship them to them just for the cost of them plus shipping and 1 dollar for the leg work. The rounds are remington express 300 wby magnum for 13.00 a box I think they have 3 boxes and winchester supreme for 11.00 a box I think there are 5 boxes. It may not even be worth it with the shipping I don't know.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Okay this is confusing but I hope someone can clear it up for me.
    We had an auction close. The individual has an address: Minot AFB, ND.
    Can we ship ammunition to an individual living in base housing?
    Yes I know it goes UPS and the OMR-D tag on it. I just want to know if
    it is legal to ship to a base. Never run into this before.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What is the best way to ship loaded ammo to a buyer? What kind of cost are we looking at?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    New to Gunbroker.
    What are the regulations for shipping ammunition? Link to regulations? I have some vintage shotshell boxes I want to put up for auction. Please advise and thanks a million.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Folks,

How does an individual ship ammunition to another individual in the USA? Does it have to go UPS? Does it have to be labelled differently? Thanks again. Dutch
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What is the best, most cost effective way to ship a small amount (40 rds.) of rifle ammo? I just got the run around at USPS.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks

Got my answer.
  • Options
    hedgehopper62hedgehopper62 Member Posts: 636 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    What was the answer?tks hedge[:D]