In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Anschutz 9mm smooth bore

LuckyB13LuckyB13 Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited July 2012 in Ask the Experts
I have an Anschutz 9 mm smooth bore garden gun with a proof stamp date of 1961. It was my first gun a back then my mother would remove the bolt as a safety precaution. The bolt has been misplaced or lost and I would like to replace it. Any ideas, suggestions or direction would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    These guns are very uncommon in the US unfortunately. There is no collector/shooter interest in 9mm rimfire shotguns, on this side of the pond.

You might give all the net parts dealers a try. On the off chance one of them might have the correct bolt.

Your shotgun is identified in my reference as being the Model 1365, built on the Anschutz, Flobert I action. Be sure and specify that it's the one specifically for the 9mm Flobert rimfire shot cartridge. As bolts for the conventional Anschutz .22 would be much more familiar to them.
  • Options
    andrewsw16andrewsw16 Member Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Numrich has the bolt body,

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/catalog/Products.aspx?catid=13000

but are currently sold out on the bolt assembly. You should keep an eye on them as they are always getting in more inventory and you never know when yours might show up.