In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Changing Winchokes?

non mortuusnon mortuus Member Posts: 649 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2014 in Ask the Experts
Needs some advice on Winchokes. Have a winchester 1300 pump shotgun with the 'knurled' style chokes. Is there a wrench or some other tool for changing these? The current one is a MOD and is only finger tight. Not sure if this should be tightnened down further or is intended for be changed without tools??
thanks in advance for any help


Sign In or Register to comment.