In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Phoenix HP-22 California???????

stomperstomper Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
edited February 2003 in Ask the Experts
Are the Phoenix Model HP-22 legal to ship to Calif.for residence use.?????????[?]
e-mail---tripleddd@centurytel.net

Comments

• Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    Stomper this is your lucky day! There are five, count them five variations of this wonder pistol approved for dealer sales here in California- which should demonstrate that ANYTHING with a trigger can pass the so called "safety" test. You have your choice of the standard 3" barreled model in both blue and nickel and as a bonus you are also able to purchase the highly regarded (by someone) Phoenix HP-22 pistols with the 5" target barrels, also in blue and nickel. Seriously now, the pistols are approved for sale by dealers here in California so you should be able to find them at any large gun shop. Suggested retail runs $128 for the 3", $169 for the 5" and $199 for the "Deluxe Rangemaster Kit" which has both the 3" and 5" barrels included, along with a custom locking case for the whole package. What a deal! Sorry, but I don't do private e-mails...you have to read my responces here, out in the open forum, where everyone can read what I tell you.

Mark T. Christian
  • Options
    stomperstomper Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thank's Mark for the Help...................Larry