In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

who makes semi autos in 16 ga. and 28 ga.?

woodyd70woodyd70 Member Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
edited February 2003 in Ask the Experts
I'm looking to pick up a couple of smaller bore semi auto's. I know remington makes the 16 and the 28 in the new 1100 sporter, but I already have an 1187 in 20 gauge premier. I also know that Franchi offers a 28 gauge in the auto. Who else makes a good gun that has the available smaller bores????????
Thanks,
woodyd

Comments

• Options
    hunterinthethumbhunterinthethumb Member Posts: 38 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dear Woodyd70; If you are exclusively looking for semi-auto your choices may be limited to the ones you already know about. I have been looking at the new Charles Daly semis and they have a web-site I think is www.charlesdaly.com. Also if you check out the GB site you will notice that most of the good used ones are going for a premium.Hope this helps some. Joe B, hunterinthethumb.

joeb.
  • Options
    LABWILDLABWILD Member Posts: 506 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a Remington 1100 28 ga. Excellent shotgun and fun to shoot.
  • Options
    shotgunredshotgunred Member Posts: 106 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    remington is coming out with a 16 gauge 1100 this year should be a very nice gun also can never forget the people of browning with there sweet sixteen (shotgunred) [:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    woodyd70woodyd70 Member Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hunterinthethumb, I went to the Charles Daly sight and it's ironic that you sent me there because I was at wally world today and they can actually order the Daly in 28 gauge, then I got home and saw your message. Do you or anyone else know if this is a quality gun, or is the Daly as cheap as it's price?

thanks,
    woodyd
  • Options
    duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    IN THIS BUSINESS YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. EVERY DALY I HAVE HAD NEEDED TO BE SENT BACK TO THE FACTORY FOR REPAIR.[:(]

I WOULD RATHER BE DUCK HUNTING.