In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

needing help on deciding

shotgunredshotgunred Member Posts: 106 ✭✭
edited February 2003 in Ask the Experts
i am in the market for a .223 i have looked at colt bushmasters,rockriver etc...... anyone tell me what you have or you would buy i am a little confused about all the different brands any help would be greatly appreciated thanks , (shotgunred)[:D][:D][:D]

Comments

• Options
    4GodandCountry4GodandCountry Member Posts: 3,968
    edited November -1
    I own a bushmaster and love it. When I was stationed in Korea I carried a Bushmaster as well. I liked the Military version better because of the auto select capability and the M203 mounted under the barrel.[:D]. Bushmasters are as good as any AR out there, flawless funtion and extemely accurate. I highly recommend Bushmaster.

"Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet."
  • Options
    4wheeler4wheeler Member Posts: 3,441
    edited November -1
    I second what 4G&C just said.

"By the time you can make ends meet,they move the ends"
  • Options
    drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,545 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I third what he said & also reccomend Rock River. I've owned both the Bushmaster & the Rock River & find them to be equal. With Colt your just paying more for the name.

Regards,
    Pistol-02.gif
    FREE IRAQ
  • Options
    nadonnadon Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Look at my posting to Darrell2k3 today. I would take it against the big boys. It is also reasonable in cost.
  • Options
    gap1916gap1916 Member Posts: 4,977
    edited November -1
    My choices in AR .223 are Armalite and Bushmaster. I also like the SAR-3 in an AK configuration. You will not go wrong with ither of my AR choices. My 2 cents [8D]

Greg