In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Who made Me ???

gryangryan Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
edited February 2003 in Ask the Experts
Im a Husqvarna over and under 12 ga shotgun I have a model # 300 C Pretige and a serial # of 827XX.. On my barrel it says the I was made in Italy if so By who and when. I am in perfect condition for I have never been fired, so what is my Worth.. Thank You [:o)]

Comments

• Options
    SunraySunray Member Posts: 773 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Husqvarna is a huge Swedish conglomerate. They make chain saws, sewing machines and all kinds of neat stuff. They must have had barrels made in Italy or they sold the firearm division to an Italian company. Here's a good page that should help. Surf around there. It's exceptionally cool site. Lots of really good info. http://hem.bredband.net/b102212/hvastory.html
    Prices are relative to where you are, condition, etc.
  • Options
    gryangryan Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks Sunray But Ive already been to that site, what im looking for is who the actuall manufacturer is. The gun was made in the early part of 1990's and we can find any information on this gun any where.
    Thanks for any information that will help Gryan