In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

kal/tec 32/auto

cjkusnierzcjkusnierz Member Posts: 223 ✭✭✭
edited February 2003 in Ask the Experts
i am wondering if this 32/auto is worth spending 200.00 on? are they any good do they have any problems like jamming or cracking. i know that they have fixed sights. and may not hit exactly what is in the sight so adjusting point of aim is in order. but what dont i know[?]the gun i am looking at is slightly used and has 3 standard mags and a pockit holster other than some lint it looks very good the color is black and it still has its box[:p]

Comments

• Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Goldenloki has all the information your looking for on the KEL-TEC P 32. Just follow the links to his and the other KEL -TEC sites. All your questions will be answered!

http://www.goldenloki.com/guns/keltec/p32.htm
  • Options
    cjkusnierzcjkusnierz Member Posts: 223 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    thank you "lots of info"[:p]
  • Options
    gskyhawkgskyhawk Member Posts: 4,773
    edited November -1
    I have one , haven't shot it alot yet but so far I really like it, feeds every thing, hollow points no problem, hits almost at point of aim for me and the best part it carries real easy
  • Options
    PearywPearyw Member Posts: 3,699
    edited November -1
    I have one and have shoot a couple of others. I have been pleased with mine. I reload 32 acp and it works with mine. It hits close to the sights and the light recoil for a gun this light is remarkable. I have a CZ 70 that has more felt recoil.
  • Options
    JudgeColtJudgeColt Member Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I give the highest recommendation to Kel-Tec products. I carry them in their size and power category over any other firearm available, regardless of cost or make.

The notation about the light recoil is the result of the locked breech design. That is why any blow-back design is inferior to any locked-breech design. That is why a 12.5 ounce Colt Pony Pocketlite recoils less than a 23 ounce Walther PPK. That is why the new Kel-Tec P3AT .380 will recoil less than the huge and heavy Guardian .380, etc..

Carry the P32 with confidence. It is so small and light, you will likely never have to leave it behind.
  • Options
    gravediggergravedigger Member Posts: 945 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have one and it is great. $200? Is it new? If so grab it. I bought a new one for about $230. That's the cheapest I've ever seen. The old adage, "You get what you pay for" doesn't seem to apply to these little guns.

-Marcus

***When the Second Amendment falls, the First will be sure to follow.***