In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

ITHACA 37 "RETRO-KIT"

DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2003 in Ask the Experts
has anyone ordered one of these and recieved it? if so are you happy with it? i ordered one , it looked like a pretty good deal. i hope it gets here before turkey season in april!?!

Comments

• Options
    salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I ordered one 17 days ago, was told I would receive it in a week, still has not arrived. I called them, was told I would get it next week-I am not holding my breath. Assuming I do get it, it is definately a great deal. Ithaca barrels are more than the price of the entire kit.
    I just hope it is high quality. I think Ithaca switched owners again, and Im a little concerned they might get a little careless with their products.

"..filling a need and helping people-thats self determination and free enterprise backing itself up all the way-thats why we are in Europe stopping Hitler."
    -Edgar Derby
  • Options
    Patrick OdlePatrick Odle Member Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I need phone# or address please
    Thanks
  • Options
    jkokavecjkokavec Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    www.ithacagun.com
  • Options
    v35v35 Member Posts: 12,710 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What's an Ithaca 37 retro kit?
  • Options
    DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    its a new stock with re-coil pad,fore-arm slide,24" ported bbl with true-glo sights,full-choke turkey tube all in cammo finish for $219.00 shipping included!...see www.ithacagun.com
  • Options
    idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When you price an extra barrel (I don't want to use my current barrel for turkey) and a turkey choke, you are heading upwards of $300 anyways. This sounds like a great deal but I've already squandered my gun budget. I'll have to save some more I guess.