In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

S & W 4003 Frame

Bushnell BoyBushnell Boy Member Posts: 247 ✭✭✭
edited May 2003 in Ask the Experts
I recently purchased a S&W 4003 and when looking for accesories. I keep getting asked which frame I have. Does anybody know which one of these I have? Ex. J Frame, K Frame, L Frame, N Frame.

Also any good sights for accesories I should be checking out?

Thanks for any input[img][/img]

Comments

• Options
    lrarmsxlrarmsx Member Posts: 791 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The frames you've listed are their revolver frames. The semi-autos aren't referred to in that manner. Just for reference your pistol will have the same basic sized frame as the S&W 5906, 4006, 915, 910, 410, 411, 4046, Etc. This is their full size 9mm/40cal frame. BTW what accessories are you looking for? I may be able to help there as well.

LRARMSX@MCHSI.COM
  • Options
    Bushnell BoyBushnell Boy Member Posts: 247 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the info but I need a little more. The model number of the one I got is 4003 is this different than the 4003STW. Also one of the things I am looking for is new grips also a good holster. Mosts websights don't list the 4003 but they do list the 4006 will these parts intermix. Sorry for these stupid questions, handguns are kinda new to me.
  • Options
    lrarmsxlrarmsx Member Posts: 791 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Your 4003 is an older model. The current TSW series came later. The 4003 is simply the alloy framed version of the all stainless 4006. Grips, holsters, mags, etc. will be the same. Just that the gun is lighter than the 4006 due to the aluminum alloy frame. I keep the grips and the mags in stock and may have a few holsters as well. If there is anything else I can help with let me know. LRARMSX@MCHSI.COM