In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Black Powder Shotguns ?

MFIMFI Member Posts: 7,899 ✭✭✭
edited December 2003 in Ask the Experts
Customer looking for a black powder shotgun other than the $600-$700 doubles in Cabela's. Anybody know who sells them ? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    nordnord Member Posts: 6,106
    edited November -1
    You said black powder... Do you mean muzzle loader, or any scattergun designed for black powder?

If we're talking a breechloading double with damascus tubes, then I can't begin to enumerate the possibles. My personal choice would be a L.C.Smith hammergun. Talk about a classy way to shoot black powder, that's got to be high on the list. Field grade guns such as this can be had for $400.00 in very nice condition.

Muzzlestuffers are a bit harder to come by in good used condition. For my own purposes I can't see why anyone would mess with one. But that's a personal choice.

Nord
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,964 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If I am not mistaken TC has at least one scattergun in their lineup.

My heros have always killed cowboys.
  • Options
    MFIMFI Member Posts: 7,899 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry about the open ended question guys. We are going with a Knight Tk2000 model. THanks again.