In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Golden Eagle

rotaxpowerrotaxpower Member Posts: 215 ✭✭✭
edited March 2006 in Ask the Experts
My father recently bought a Golden Eagle made by Nikki chambered for 22-250 at a gun show because it seemed like a very good deal. I don't know anybody who has a Golden Eagle or seen them sold new only used. Does anybody have any info about them and what would be a fair price for one in excellent condition.

Comments

• Options
    rotaxpowerrotaxpower Member Posts: 215 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My buddy bought a Golden Eagle in 7mm Mag a couple years ago, it a beautiful looking rifle, but I cant seem to find any info on them, as to a value. Is there any collector value to them? Thanks
  • Options
    MIKE WISKEYMIKE WISKEY Member, Moderator Posts: 9,978 ******
    edited November -1
    mgf. by nikko in japan and impoter by a texas co thats long out of business. good shooting rifles, a little fancy for a hunting rifle. parts are hard to come by.
  • Options
    jptatumjptatum Member Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Look in the Blue Book of Gun Values. I have the 25th Ed., p. 1123. I have one, 30-06. It is a really good looking rifle and it shoots real good too. I have never tried to find a part, but I assume they are scarce.
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,772 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I havee had a few of them. Interesting well built rifles. Almost good enough for me to look at it rather than shoot it. Value 600. wag...imo..nambu