In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Ruger Blackhawk O/M

robparobpa Member Posts: 9 ✭✭
edited March 2006 in Ask the Experts
I am thinking of selling my last Ruger, a 3 screw, .41, 41/2"bbl., 4 digit ser. no. in good condition. Have not kept up on values in 7-8 years and could use some idea of its value. The grip scales are not original. thankyou for any correspondence, rob

Comments

• Options
    HerschelHerschel Member Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My two year old Blue Book gives the following:

100% $340.00
    98% 250.00
    95% 195.00
    90% 165.00

There would have to be a deduction for non-original grips.
  • Options
    Old hickoryOld hickory Member Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes, but in the real world, even a 60% 3 screw will bring at least $275.
  • Options
    robparobpa Member Posts: 9 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks Herschel; Blue Book is good for bread & butter stuff but I think this has some collector value. I have sold my Ruger collection except for this 1 gun which was the 1st of my collection. Had many rare, or bonifide hard to come by Rugers. Belonged to Ruger Collectors Club for some time. Just havent been keeping up to date and was thinking of trying this auction site?
  • Options
    BoomerangBoomerang Member Posts: 4,513
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Old hickory
    Yes, but in the real world, even a 60% 3 screw will bring at least $275.
    Only if it has not been modified.
  • Options
    41 nut41 nut Member Posts: 3,016
    edited November -1
    I collect old model Blackhawks. Email me about the 41mag. I would like to see pics to get and idea of the condition. Do you have the original box for it? Also has it had the safty conversion installed? Please send me an email. wilmot@pioneercable.net