In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Baker Guns

FarnyFarny Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited March 2006 in Ask the Experts
Hello,
I'm new to this board and am looking for examples of Baker Guns. I've been compiling some info on them for a couple of years now and if any one has or knows anyone with a Baker I would love to hear from them.
Thanks,
Josh

Comments

• Options
    drsckdrsck Member Posts: 992
    edited November -1
    Dear Josh:
    Your interest in Baker guns is wonderful. Are you hoping to write a book? One would certainly be helpful, but I fear that the sales would be somewhat limited (perhaps 500-600 copies). Have you been to Batavia, New York? It's my understanding that there are still a few (now maybe only 2-3) folks around who worked for Baker and/or its sucessor, Batavia Metal Products, which I think has more recently become Strong Forge & Fabrication. I never could pin down what happened to the original records, but I never ran an advertisement in the local paper asking for help even though I had the feeling that might lead to a wealth of information. Keep us posted on your progress. Best of luck and good searching -- Steve