In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Locked Topics

sig232sig232 Member Posts: 8,018
edited March 2006 in Ask the Experts
why or who is locking my threads?

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Hey, I had another comment or two, but the "topic" was locked. Who did or does that? greg

be ready
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I can't find an answer,thouhgt I would try here!Why are some topics locked?

Randy Summers
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have noticed that some sites become locked and was wondering why this happens. Is this because the topic is answered and there is no need to keep it open?

The topic on concealed carry was recently locked and I wondered why. I did notice that I kept picking up an unwanted bug from spyder everytime I passed that part of the conversation. Maybe thats the problem, someting got attached to his msg and tossed into the chat.

Sig
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What's up with locking topics? I have noticed some with as few a 2 posts that had been locked.
  • Options
    KnifecollectorKnifecollector Member Posts: 3,270 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "I have noticed that some sites become locked and was wondering why this happens. Is this because the topic is answered and there is no need to keep it open?"
    Exactly. Usually after a topic has had 10 replies.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ah Ha! By Jove I've got it now. No sense kicking a dead horse, so after 10 replys its a dead horse!!

Thanks
    Sig