In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Taurus tracker

GeriGeri Member Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭
edited March 2006 in Ask the Experts
Anyone have any experiance with the taurus tracker in 44mag? Good, bad, indifferent? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I know that the Taurus Tracker is considered a compact frame, but what is an equivelent frame size for the .357 in say a S&W frame?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey guys, I was just thinking of purchasing a Taurus Tracker in 41 magnum with the 4 inch barrel. I was wondering if anybody out there has any experience with, or thoughts about, this revolver. I had back surgery this past november and I'm going to get away from carrying a rifle this hunting season. I also am taking my daughter for the first time this year,and if she gets tired I dont want to carry two rifles.LOL!!! Also does anyone manufacture a scope mount for this revolver. Thanks in advance to all who reply,all comments are appreciated.
    sincerely
    remington6977
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ANY TRUTH TO TAURUS COMING OUT WITH A REVOLVER CHAMBERED IN 45 L.C. THAT IS CAPABLE OF FIRING .410 SHOTGUN SHELLS?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Relatively new to handguns, I have a 9mm pistol but looking at getting a revolver. Have seen the Taurus model 627 Tracker anyone know if this is a good revolver? Any thoughts on the ported barrel. Thanks for the help.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I JUST WON AN AUCTION FOR A TAURUS TRACKER .357 STAINLESS,RUBBER GRIPS. WHAT IS SOMETHING LIKE THAT WORTH?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just wondering if anyone has any recent experience with the Taurus Tracker, in .44 Rem. Mag. They were mostly considered Foreign Junk 10 years ago!! I do like the ribber grip, and the Bbl. porting. How about service? If I were to purchase said revolver, it would be a low round count. I had a run in with a sow black bear, with two cubs during archery season a few years back. No firearm in site!!!!! Your turn! THX IN Advance
  • Options
    edited November -1
    i'm looking at a taurus tracker .357 mag with a titanium finish 4" barrel,its used but in great shape with just a very small cylinder ring could anyone tell me about what this gun is worth the price on it is 450 thanks
  • Options
    yachtdaveyachtdave Member Posts: 406 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    excellent guns for the money
  • Options
    Jake_S-83Jake_S-83 Member Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    got one in 357, and they are an excellent value.
  • Options
    DONDALINGERDONDALINGER Member Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have the .44 special Tracker Titanium. Excellent, accurate little gun. I highly reccomend one.