In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Value of Savage 110L-H, 7mm mag

shutupandfishshutupandfish Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited March 2006 in Ask the Experts
Older rifle, bushnell 3-9X40, 24" blue barrel, appears pretty plain.
Stock is wood, colored stripe and constrating color of wood at front of stock. I would give it a 70-80% condition. I do not have a serial number. Basic idea as what to pay from private party?
Please and thanx

Comments

• Options
    SuperMagSuperMag Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    No more than $200...
  • Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Savages do not have a high resale value. However what is your need for the rifle? Cheap 7mm in left hand models are hard to come by. 7mm is an excelent caliber and is capable of taking anything in North America and doing it well. For actual use the looks of the stock is unimportant. How good is the action and the bore? Also how useful would a left hand model be to you. I have several left handed shooters in the family and know they can be hard to get at decent prices. In my area you would generally give about $250 for that set up in the decribed condition. If you are looking to brag about a bargain so be it. If you need a left handed rifle I would consider going higher, still be a lot cheaper than a new one.

Scout