In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Geissele triggers......A+++

dude1951dude1951 Member Posts: 120 ✭✭
edited February 2014 in Ask the Experts
Just installed a Geissele SSA (Super Semi-Automatic) trigger in my Colt M4. I have never taken an AR15 apart before today. (Other than for regular cleaning) After much time spent looking at the aftermarket triggers offered by the different makers and studying all the information I could find on them I decided to try the Geissele trigger. I read the instructions that came with the trigger and watched the video on Youtube. Working very diligently I had the trigger properly installed in about 15 minutes. This trigger is amazing! My stock trigger was gritty and broke at about 8.5-9 pounds. the Geissele trigger is smooth as silk and breaks at about 4-4.5 pounds. WHAT A DIFFERENCE! This is a two stage trigger which is a safety feature. Watch the video on Youtube....you'll be impressed. Just my 2 cents worth....

Comments