In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

S&W 1000 Super 12 barrel options?

JazzsaxJazzsax Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited February 2003 in Ask the Experts
Please let me know the options in brand and model number that will fit this receiver. It is a 3" mag but I would use a 2 3/4" if it would work. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    gjshawgjshaw Member Posts: 14,697 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have some new in box S&W 1000 barrels . I collect the 1000 and have the steel and alloy models and the Mossburg model 1000 that is the same as the S&W 1000 that they made for a couple of years after Mossburg bought the shot gun line from S&W. You can e-mail at s1ssybeal@aol.com and let me know what gage you need and what choke you would like.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    GJShaw

Please e-mail me at jazzsax8@attbi.com. I have sent you several e-mails over 5 days with no response.

Thanks
    Marshall
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have conflicting opinions from others about this "Super 12" handling a regular 2 3/4" barrel. Does anyone have the final word from actually using a 2 3/4" barrel on a Super 12 3" Receiver?

Thanks
    Marshall

P.S. found a nice 26" Super 12 with multi chokes for only $160 but would like to find a less valuable 30" full choke that I could cut to 22" and install win-chokes in. Please e-mail what you have with price to jazzsax8@attbi.com