In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Sako 75

drockcbrdrockcbr Member Posts: 109 ✭✭
edited August 2005 in Ask the Experts
Found a Sako 75 Hunter on this site I am interested in but really don't know much about Sako. Anyone with experience handling these rifles I would like to hear your comments. The caliber is 7mm rem mag. Thanks for the opinions.

"Well...everybody's gotta be somewhere"

Comments

• Options
    stevegsteveg Member Posts: 845 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    my grandad had one in 243 he loved it it was passed down to my uncle when he died gramps killed alot of dear with it
  • Options
    young n dumyoung n dum Member Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    sako was and is one of the finest firearm manufacturers out there....on par with weatherby in my opinion......

imay not know it all.....but at least I know that!
  • Options
    GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    Very well made. Great action! I like the small caliburs. the larger cal. are too heavy, but great shooters.
  • Options
    jaflowersjaflowers Member Posts: 698 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    they are amoung the top 3 rifles made in the world. known for their excellent accuracy and reliability. go to a serious bench rest competition and ask the shooters how many of them use Sako actions to build their guns on. it's a very high percentage and there's good reason for it.[:)]