In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

muzzleloader opinion

jefflegerjeffleger Member Posts: 98 ✭✭
edited September 2005 in Ask the Experts
Ok I'm coming home in a couple weeks from IRAQ and I will be in the market for a new muzzleloader. I have narrowed it down to two, TC Omega and Knight Revolution. If any of you have any comments or experiences, I'd appreciate it. Looking forward to getting home after a long year. Although I live in La and New orleans looks like downtown Baghdad with all the destruction. Anyways thanks

Jeff

Sgt
La Army National Guard

Comments

• Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would go with the T/C...NO DISC to worry bout, just a 209 in the breech and go.

AND WELCOME BACK HOME!! [:)]

GET~R~DONE!
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You may want to find another State to cal home for a while. Its a bit damp and soggy in the deep South right now. The TC will maky you a happy hunter.

WELCOME HOME....
    Thanks for your service.
  • Options
    hadjiihadjii Member Posts: 976 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Of the two rifles mentioned, I would probably opt for the Omega, although after acquiring a Savage 10MLII, I would opt for that way before the Omega. The one beef I have with the Omega, which probably doesn't amount to much is that you can't have your finger in the trigger loop until you pull the hammer back. Other than that, I like the rifle. I'm also a fan of the Remington 700ML. I've shot alot of deer with them, and they are very good, but it all comes down to different strokes for different folks.
  • Options
    JimmyJackJimmyJack Member Posts: 5,399 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree with surekill, I have three, but the T/C is awesome. Another advantage is that it gives you many options, from pistols to rifles, minimizing the cost after your initial purchase.
  • Options
    The Load RoomThe Load Room Member Posts: 501 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Only shoot traditional so your call but WELCOME HOME AND THANKYOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY!!!