In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Winchester Model 12 Chevy Trucks gun

PA ShootistPA Shootist Member Posts: 689 ✭✭✭
edited March 2014 in Ask the Experts
Anyone know anything about the Japanese made Winchester Model 12 Quail Special and Chevy Trucks 20 gauge shotgun? Like a high grade Model 12 pump of the Browning/Winchester type, with gold figures and high-grade wood. New unfired, with box marked #203; I wonder how many were in the series? I was told at the time (maybe mid-90's?) they were produced for Chevy dealers, many weren't distributed for some reason, and a friend bought up a batch of them. Many of us in the gun club at the time bought them. One fellow wants to sell his, I was wondering what it might bring?

Comments

• Options
    PA ShootistPA Shootist Member Posts: 689 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Owner decided on an asking price minimum. This shotgun has been listed. See auction 404225280.
  • Options
    tsr1965tsr1965 Member Posts: 8,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes, that is what I thought it was...a Winchester licensed copy of the model 12. I suspect that could bring north of $1000.00. It is a very nice looking gun, but not exactly what a Winchester collecting purist would be looking for.

Best