In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

NFA Form 4467 - Class III Transfer

markneilarneymarkneilarney Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
edited March 2014 in Ask the Experts
My father has a gun on form 4467. We want to transfer it to me. Any idea what steps to take? I have gone through the process on Form 4 and a couple Form 1s.


Sign In or Register to comment.