In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Stevens Browning Model 620

wideguywideguy Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited September 2004 in Ask the Experts
I have a 12 ga shotgun marked STEVENS Browning, Made by J. Stevens Arms Co., Chicopee Falls, Mass. U.S.A., Model 620 on the receiver. The S/N is 3332. Other than having Browning engraved alongside STEVENS on the receiver, it appears to be a Stevens Model 620. Anyone know when they used this designation, or when they stopped using it?
Thanks.

Wide

Comments

• Options
    heavyironheavyiron Member Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey wideguy,

If it is a Model 620 it was made from 1926 to 1945 and 66,500 were made according to my references.

Regards,

Heavyiron[8D]
  • Options
    wideguywideguy Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks. Ever see one with Browning on the receiver? or anything about the use of the Browning name on Stevens Model 620s?

Wide
  • Options
    MIKE WISKEYMIKE WISKEY Member, Moderator Posts: 9,978 ******
    edited November -1
    THIS, AND SEVERAL OTHER SHOTGUNS STEVENS/SAVAGE MADE USED THE BROWNING PAT. LOCKING SYSTEM. THEY MARKED THIS ON SOME OF THE SHOTGUNS FOR MARKETING PURPOSES. SOME OF THE MODELS WHERE 520, 620, 720, 755 + OTHERS I CANN'T REMENBER NOW.
  • Options
    jadynm60jadynm60 Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Could i get more info on the stevens browning 620 12 gauge shotgun. Is it rare to have???
    wat is the value??
    if u find a website about it please tell me them
    Please reply
    Thanks

Miller
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jadynm60
    Could i get more info on the stevens browning 620 12 gauge shotgun. Is it rare to have???
    wat is the value??
    if u find a website about it please tell me them
    Please reply
    Thanks

Miller

It's a long out of production, Savage/Stevens made pump shotgun. To the best of my knowledge there's no collectors demand/value for it. Its present value would depend on its condition, for use as a conventional hunting/sporting shotgun.

luger_4.jpg
  • Options
    yachtdaveyachtdave Member Posts: 406 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have sold a couple 620's on GB auctions. Do a serch and that will get you close to the value.
    Dave

Riverviewsales.net