In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Rifle stock

WSlevinWSlevin Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
edited January 2006 in Ask the Experts
dose anyone know if there is a place that makes a aftermarket stock for a 222 sako vixen at all

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I need to find a stock for an eddystone enfield (P-14) in good cond?
    Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

"the difference between the almost right word and the right word is like the difference between a lightning bug and a lightning bolt" - Mark Twain.

Elefteria y Thanatos - Code of Crete
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hi, I have a 1948 mfg.date, model 94 winchester. The stock is getting very dry, and was wondering if anyone has an idea as to how to treat this stock, so it doesn't end up with cracks. I just bought this rifle, and would like to keep it up, for my grandson, who will be going hunting in 4 years. I heard that boiled linseed oil was not the way to go. Thanks; MIKE.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a Hopkins&Allen .32 WCF rifle, no model number on rifle. I need to find a new stock for this rifle, Help
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Where can I obtain an original full length stock for a 1958 mannlicher Schoerner carbine either a used one or where can I have one made.
    I can be contacted at
    traveler6@mwpower.net
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey; New here. I purchased a Universal model .30cal carbine with a broken stock. My question is, will a military surplus type stock fit on this rifle? Thank you much for your help. D.B.
  • Options
    mrbrucemrbruce Member Posts: 3,374
    edited November -1
    You might try Boydsgunstocks in South Dakota.......
  • Options
    FatstratFatstrat Member Posts: 9,147
    edited November -1
    I believe "Gunstocks America" can duplicate about any stock if you send them the original. I'd expect it to be pretty pricey tho.