In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Good Lasers for Glock 22

ReserveWCSOjrwReserveWCSOjrw Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2006 in Ask the Experts
I am looking for a good Laser to carry on duty for my Glock 22. I have looked at Crimson Trace and LaserMax. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have to make sure that it will fit in my Safariland Single Retention duty holster.

Comments

• Options
    RSLINTIIRSLINTII Member Posts: 227 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    LaserMax will. Do not know if Crimson Will. Best< Robert[;)]
  • Options
    BHAVINBHAVIN Member Posts: 3,490 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think that the setup of the Lasermax is the best way to go. It is the closest to the line of the barrel. I don't like the Crimson trace mostly becasue I am a lefty and it is useless if you use a high hand hold. With the Lasermax you should need to do little adj. where with the Crimson trace you will have to adj quite a bit and the left to right centering of the dot will change more rapidly with distance since it is mounted on the side of the gun. That is how I see it at least.
  • Options
    ReserveWCSOjrwReserveWCSOjrw Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Are there any more besides those two available??
  • Options
    RSLINTIIRSLINTII Member Posts: 227 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's it unless you go for a trigger guard/rail mount(will not work with your holster). I plan to go with the LaserMax and a rail light for the 3rd generation Glock 23. Laser Grip only works with latest generation new Glocks with grip. Best<Robert[;)]
  • Options
    stuartstuart Member Posts: 149 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Lasermax...nuff said...