In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Need a couple Luger parts. Parts Found. Thanks.

41 nut41 nut Member Posts: 3,016
edited February 2006 in Ask the Experts
Can anyone tell me who might have some Luger parts for sale? And please don't refer me to Gun Parts Corp, I refuse to do business with them. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• drsckdrsck Member Posts: 992
    edited November -1
    One of the best fellows I've found to deal with for luger parts is Mr. Eugene Golubtsov. He lists parts on a couple of web sites, but I can't remember which ones. In any event, his direct email is -- EugeneGolubtsov@comcast.net Let us know how it goes. Best of luck and good shooting -- Steve

P.S. You're right about the people at that place in New York. There are also a couple of guys from Texas selling luger parts with whom doing business, let us say, has been somewhat less than satisfactory.
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    try looking in the want adds on the bottem of the GB forums home page
  • HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
    edited November -1
    Go to http://www.Lugerforum.com

and put your request in there. You might even luck out and get the same serial numbers you need. Good luck.
  • 41 nut41 nut Member Posts: 3,016
    edited November -1
    Been watching GB ads for awhile now and what I need hasn't been listed.

drsck, contacted your guy and he has what I need at a very reasonable price. Thanks for the info.