In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

c93 optics mount

airbornerizzairbornerizz Member Posts: 674 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in Ask the Experts
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004VHIQIG/ref=redir_mdp_mobile

Thinking about getting this for my c93, not quite sure what is being used, but I didn't want to spend 400 dollars on a rifle that was only 600. So anyone who has some insight as to which mounts are good, please share!

Comments

• Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The original German H K mounts from the 80's were very substantial and pricy even back then. The stuff in your link looks to be cheap Chinese crap made from either aluminum castings or extrusions. At that price what have you got to loose though.

I just went through the same thing recently, buying a POS Chinese handle mount scope for a AR from Amazon. Luckily they have a very good return policy, so I was able to return it with no problems.

EDIT #1, You understand that your rifle isn't a original HK. The dimensions on the receiver might or might not be compatible to those on the mount you are buying. If the Chinese mount is made to the original STANAG metric specs for the German made HK.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ugh, yea it's almost like you need to pay a bit more to have something decent lol
  • Options
    edited November -1
    And yes I did notice this was for an original h&k but based on where the claws are and how the top of the c93 is shaped, it looked like it could fit. Still looking around though