In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Eye sight II

wiz1997wiz1997 Member Posts: 1,051 ✭✭
edited May 2014 in Ask the Experts
Thanks to everyone that offered information. I may have placed this in the wrong catagory and therefore the topic was locked out, not sure. I had seen the topic before but could not locate it. Again thanks.

Comments

• Options
    nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    wiz1997,

You are in the proper forum.

Topics are locked at 10 posts or responses in order to keep the answers pertinent to the question. This keeps down the use of smilies and '+1' responses letting the best information to be presented for your satisfaction.

There is a longer explanation for locked topics above.

Best.
  • Options
    charliemeyer007charliemeyer007 Member Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had a nice time out with the HD Military the other day. The adjustable glasses did ok. I was a lot happier using my left eye rather than the right. Was able to dance a beer can around the hill 8/10 several times.

I'll try again in a week or two when the pollen count is back down, plus I'll spend more time playing with the adjustments and using a contact in the right also.