In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

MERRY CHRISTMAS

William81William81 Member Posts: 24,603 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in Ask the Experts
First a very Merry Christmas to all of the GunBroker family and second a special thanks to all who replied on my last post about the Remington 700 triggers.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Merry Christmas everyone.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    On behalf of myself, Bert, nononsense and Spider, I want to wish all of you in the Ask The Experts forum a Merry Christmas. The depth of firearms knowledge, which all of you share so freely with our visitors, is what keeps this forum the finest technical resource on the net. I consider it a privilege to work alongside moderators Bert, nononsense and Spider, and as the administrator I will continue to do my best to maintain the high standards set by my predecessor, Captain Kirk.
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And to you also!

My hope is for working towards more common sense and peaceful remediation with our current government.

Hope and Happiness for the New Year!

Best.
  • Options
    fastcarsgofastfastcarsgofast Member Posts: 7,179
    edited November -1
    Merry Christmas to all.
  • Options
    Alan RushingAlan Rushing Member Posts: 9,002 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm hoping that most, if not all here are having a great Christmas.

A safe and happy Holidays to all. [:)]

I remain hopeful that this coming year will be better for everyone, regardless of what State you call home, where you come from, where you are or are not heading, what religion you do or don't practice, or what politics you do or do not hanker. [;)]

The best to all of you. [^]
  • Options
    asopasop Member Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    William-Ever deer hunt down near Peoria? Looks like a nice Peoria area deer. And have a good New Year.