In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What do I have auto pistol slide?

rob223rob223 Member Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in Ask the Experts
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=300960455

I was hoping someone would have a clue as to what this slide fit. I had bought it a short bit ago, stated it fit a Browning HP, but it doesn't. I'm not looking to return it to the seller yet, if I can figure out what it might fit.
If you know or have ideas, let me know what you think.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    So, no one knows what it might fit?
  • Options
    Hawk CarseHawk Carse Member Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They used to advertise those as leftovers from a new model program that did not pan out. Never heard of them fitting an existing gun.
  • Options
    perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    It might take a few days before many people look at your post I think you would get more lookers if you call your POST "What do I have auto pistol slide" or " Help can you identify this 9mm pistol slide". yours looks nothing like my Browning
  • Options
    Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
    edited November -1
    I'm not sure what you mean by doesn't fit. Do the rails line up to slide onto the slide, if so, does it slide onto the lower far enough to line up with the cross-pin?
  • Options
    dcs shootersdcs shooters Member Posts: 10,969
    edited November -1
    I've never seen a BHP slide like that with all of them I've had.
    Contact the seller about it [;)]
  • Options
    fordsixfordsix Member Posts: 8,722
    edited November -1
    they were from an experimental gun that was never produced they were sold out of numrich about 10 years ago
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I did finally get a response back from Numrich people.

Hello,

The technician advises we did sell that many years ago. It was sold under sku 588680 and was for an unknown weapon. Our description at that time was:

Unknown Mfgr, Slide Complete With Firing Pin, Extractor, Sights And Removable Slide Face

It is now unavailable---
    Thank you
    GPC
  • Options
    drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,545 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The way the guide rod locks into the barrel lug looks like a Hi Power.

But yeah that is not a hi power slide.