In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

value ZABALA MERMUS-EXBAR 410 Double barrel shotgu

dakotamardakotamar Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited July 2014 in Ask the Experts
looking for a value on a ZABALA MERMUS-EXBAR 410 Double barrel shotgun with internal hammers. gun is in very good condition.

thanks
brian

Comments

• Options
    nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    dakotamar,

Welcome to the GunBroker forums!

I did a quick search through my notes and came up empty except for the manufacturer. No pricing at all.

It is always a good idea though to post some quality photographs of your shotgun in order for the members to help determine the condition and therefore the value of it.

These should include both sides, then details of the wood to metal fit of the action and water table/action fit with the barrels. The the water table itself with proof marks and the underside of the barrels under the forearm. Other details as desired to further your idea of 'good condition'.

Best.
  • Options
    Bill DeShivsBill DeShivs Member Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "Eibar," not "Exbar." It's a region in Spain.
    Zabala guns were usually lower-tier doubles.
  • Options
    dakotamardakotamar Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've been trying to get some pics but the guy that owns it is not very good with a cam and it is miles away from me. I have been told that it is external hammers thou. I will try and post some pics in the near future.