In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Price needed

yearofspideryearofspider Member Posts: 1,657 ✭✭
edited July 2014 in Ask the Experts
I need the value of a Ruger Bisley Blackhawk .357Mag w/ 4 5/8" barrel, SS, gray laminate grips. DOM of 2007. 95% condition.

Thanks!!

Comments

• rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,649 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Best way to do this, is the actual selling prices on the GunBroker Auctions. This gives the best indication, of the current fair market value.
  • yearofspideryearofspider Member Posts: 1,657 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rufe-snow
    Best way to do this, is the actual selling prices on the GunBroker Auctions. This gives the best indication, of the current fair market value.

I looked, but I didn't see any listed. I was hoping someone with a current Blue Book of guns could give me an approx. value.
  • nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,875 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    True, you can't always find exactly what you are looking for in the COMPLETED listings. But, with the long publishing lead time & volatile politics, prices in the BB are often out of date.

I try to find something similar in the COMPLETED listings, & adjust for wear & special features. Here's a close gun that is in 99+% condition:
    http://www.GunBroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=417516089
    With yours in 95% condition, I would expect it to sell in the $300-350 range.

Neal
  • KnifecollectorKnifecollector Member Posts: 3,270 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Being stainless, it'll bring a bit more than $ 350. I'd say $400-$425.