In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Thougths on Bushnell 1x32 red dot?

wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
edited July 2014 in Ask the Experts
Any experience with the Bushnell 1x32 red dot for a rifle scope?

Comments

• rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,649 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No matter the name on it. Most all that stuff is made in China. Any kinds of optics/electronics, you get what you pay for.

When you do settle on a model, try to buy it from Amazon. I bought a Barska, total POS from them couple of years ago. I just sent it back. They never said a word. Just added the purchase price, to my CC account.
  • BeeramidBeeramid Member, Moderator Posts: 7,264 ******
    edited November -1
    I had one for a while, it was solid, no real complaints, also I believe these are made in Korea. The "T" dot reticle was well defined using both red and green, brightness is adjustable. In low light conditions the reticle can appear double if the brightness is turned up too high. I ended up replacing it with a Nikon P223, just wanting something more precise then a red dot.
  • wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the feedback![:)]
  • 62fuelie62fuelie Member Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have one on the 45* bases on my 6.8 and it seems to work pretty well some-far. Only been to the range a couple times. Once I figured out howto do windage and elevation at 45* it has held its zero. I run it at the middle brightness levels for most uses reserving max for really bright light. I may upgrade, but it is doing its job for now.
  • armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,478 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I use the 1x32 M&P version on 4 different rifles and they've always worked when a task was needed to be completed.

[img][/img]MVC-AAAANEWAR.jpg
  • wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks...

Any suggestions on keeping the caps on lens.

Some reviews stated lens caps fall out easily.[:o)]