In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

any problems with ordering from PSA?

lock stock and barrellock stock and barrel Member Posts: 88 ✭✭
edited July 2014 in Ask the Experts
any problems with ordering from PSA?
looking to get some stuff.
heard some reports they may take a long time t[8D]o ship??!!

Comments

• Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,310 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    I don't know, what's a long time? I made an order a couple months ago for some AR lowers. Got them within about 2-3 weeks. I don't really remember because I don't worry much about that kind of thing. I find their prices more to my liking, and would wait another 30 days if they would knock off another 25%. So to answer your question, no, no problems.
  • claysclays Member Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I cannot recommend them. I have placed several orders from their daily specials and they never have in stock the items listed. The first order I placed after waiting 3 weeks I got a phone message stating it was at the counter waiting for pick up. I called and told them I was not driving 300 miles to pick up an order that I was charged shipping for. A week later it arrived. I am currently waiting on parts that were ordered June 4th, But they have them listed in their current specials flyer.
  • carbine100carbine100 Member Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I haven't had any problems with my orders. Wait times have not been over two/three weeks.
  • MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yupper, don't expect it overnight(or maybe even next week). I ordered 5 boxes of ammo and a stripped upper. Ammo took about a week. Upper took closer to 3 but I still got what I ordered. Be advised-both times I ordered "stripped, blemmed upper" they automatically added an upper completion kit(and charged me for it) even though I didn't order a kit. Somewhat of a bum deal since I already had the completion parts from another project-the $39.95 upper cost $64. At last they didn't charge me another shipping fee.
    Quality seems fine FWIW.