In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Real I.D. Act is almost Completed Under HLS

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2019 in Politics
The process has almost gone full circle, All High definitions pictures have almost been taken by The Federal Government states to be used by Face scanners for instantaneous recognization on all citizens of The USA.

Only India and Red China has a better in place surveillance system that I know of for the common citizen. Even George Soros is scared about it with Red China because it's a dictatorship,it's all smoke and mirrors folks and all governments will use this power over its citizens! Wake up! 9/11 is why regardless if you think it was not conspiracy or not.

Oh yes if you drive I think you have enhanced HLS driver licenses in any case already in compliant states. I may be wrong but I doubt it.

serf

https://www.pandasecurity.com/mediacenter/mobile-news/real-id-*-recognition/

As of October 1st, 2020, a passport or the new REAL ID equipped driver licenses and government IDs will be required for US residents who want to enter certain federal facilities and military bases or are wanting to board federally regulated aircrafts (including domestic flights).

Passport-like REAL ID technology is being implemented in the some of the largest states, and in less than three years a REAL ID-compliant form of identification will be compulsory even for domestic air travel. Do you think the next step will be a mandatory face scanning? Are we entering a new era of surveillance and is the outdated SSN credential going to be replaced by REAL ID? Is the US government preparing to create a one-for-all database by launching services such as https://login.gov/? No one knows for sure. What we see is that the government agencies are collecting all sorts of data that one day may leak; be merged into one; or shared with third parties for monetary gain.

Comments

• Options
    fordsixfordsix Member Posts: 8,722
    edited November -1
    just a regular DL for me dand wont beable to get into the federal building[V]
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    All I had to give them was my old driver license and my SS card IIRC.

For all the hoopla, it is still a lousy picture.

Not that they had much to work with.

I believe I have been scanned coming back after flying overseas as well.

Not something I am fond of, but at some point one has to just suck it up if they want to live the life they wish to live.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,331 ******
    edited November -1
    Just claim you're a Muslim woman and you can hide your face.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain