In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Cats & Crazy people?

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
Always thought some cat owners acted kinda weird at times!

serf

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6648545/Mind-altering-parasite-spread-CATS-lead-schizophrenia.html

A common parasite spread by cats that is carried by two billion people may lead to schizophrenia, researchers fear.

Toxoplasma gondii (T. gondii), which can spread to people through contact with cat litter trays and eating uncooked meat, is usually harmless.

But now, the largest study of its kind, has found having the parasite could raise the risk of developing schizophrenia by 50 per cent.

Comments

• Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    This might be the reason for the rise in LIBTARDS.

Schizophrenia:

Long term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.

This hits the nail on the head,, exactly the symptoms of Libtardism and 97.8 % of Libtards own cats.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    IT'S not my fault , my cat made me DO IT !!!!
  • Options
    wiplashwiplash Member Posts: 7,146 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by serf

Always thought some cat owners acted kinda weird at times!

serf

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6648545/Mind-altering-parasite-spread-CATS-lead-schizophrenia.html

A common parasite spread by cats that is carried by two billion people may lead to schizophrenia, researchers fear.

Toxoplasma gondii (T. gondii), which can spread to people through contact with cat litter trays and eating uncooked meat, is usually harmless.

But now, the largest study of its kind, has found having the parasite could raise the risk of developing schizophrenia by 50 per cent.

How many cats do you own?
    There is no such thing as Liberal Men, only Liberal Women with Penises.'
  • Options
    wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Must be why women love cats so much,,,
  • Options
    TcattTcatt Member Posts: 342 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Only pigs carry more parasites among domesticated animals.

They kill more song birds than any other predator.
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,126 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Tcatt
    Only pigs carry more parasites among domesticated animals.

They kill more song birds than any other predator.

I always thought it was goats. They're always wormy.
  • Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,808 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "I always thought it was goats. They're always wormy."

But usually the same old worms rather than uncommonly weird ones.
    I patently dislike cats-they're filthy, nasty, nearly unbearable creatures. I allow them to live in my barn simply because I dislike mice even more than cats. A cat in the house? That's just WRONG (even though one DIL and one SIL demand their kitty stay inside-YUCK).