In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Walther Creeds worth a %$#%*@

chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
I have seen these for sale as low as $250 new. However, reading the reviews about them it appears they
are double action only with crappy trigger pulls similar to the S&W VE or Sigma models. What say you?

Comments

• Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have one, haven't shot it alot but it seems to be a decent handgun especially when you consider the price.
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    WulfmannWulfmann Member Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have the PPX which is the same pistol before it was renamed "Creed".

The trigger is a hammer fired that decocks to an intermediate trigger so it is half way between a DA and SA.
    It is a decent trigger but does not have a second pull like a true DA
    The grip is excellent and the pistol points very well and is exceptionally accurate
    I keep mine on the night stand with a TLR4 laser/flashlight. I also set it on a closed toilet when I take a soaking bath because it is a plastic frame has less chance of corrosion

At $250.00 it is a bargain. Mine has been 100% flawless and I highly recommend this full size 9MM as a best buy
    3YUCmbB.jpg
    "Fools learn from their own mistakes. I learn from the mistakes of others"
    Otto von Bismarck
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The price is temping and yes they feel good in the hand. 20 years ago, S&W VEs were selling at such low prices, many purchased them. I bought one in 40, but hated the trigger pull and sold it. Read somewhere the trigger pull on the Creed is between 6-7lbs.