In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Barzilla

GilWilson1GilWilson1 Member Posts: 182
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
If Barz doesn't come back I am going to have to take his place as resident Trump hater. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just hope he returns!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately cyber space is in another dimension and it could be a while for him to come back to this Matrix. Many a soul has been lost, some may return but if gone too long the damage to their synapses can be permanent. Nothing else can explain the thought processes of Leftists.
  • Options
    wiplashwiplash Member Posts: 7,146 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    He does get things stirred up and it's fun to make fun of his stupidity! :D
    There is no such thing as Liberal Men, only Liberal Women with Penises.'
  • Options
    mrmike08075mrmike08075 Member Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    From day one he has been incredibly supportive in my fight against cancer - he has followed my narrative and actively engages with me to try and effect. A positive outcome

It appears that he respects me and seems genuinely concerned with the status of my immortal soul

He profits not from these needful acts - in fact many of you are critical of him if it appears that he is giving me a hard time

I do not agree with how he expresses many of his opinions - but I don't question his character or intent

Mike
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He'll be back.
    OCD ya know. ;)
  • Options
    discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,421 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    .without barz, its nascar at any of the nascar cookie cutter tracks with BORING racing nonstop>>>>>>>>with Barz around its BRISTOL...nuff said :D
  • Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't agree with his views in politics, But i never would question him as a genuine, caring person. I have never had a problem with Barz. Always been nice and respectful to me. Hope he comes back. Oakie
  • Options
    roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,137 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I kind of like diversity
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hope he makes it back too.

I think it is obvious he is rather intelligent and while he clearly dislikes Trump and sometimes seems almost gleeful in his posts of clips deriding our President and attempting to tweak the noses of Trump supporters he is also obviously a man of Christian values and while some may think he leans left I would just about bet money that he would NEVER support the left views on abortion.
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    mogley98 wrote:
    I hope he makes it back too.

I think it is obvious he is rather intelligent and while he clearly dislikes Trump and sometimes seems almost gleeful in his posts of clips deriding our President and attempting to tweak the noses of Trump supporters he is also obviously a man of Christian values and while some may think he leans left I would just about bet money that he would NEVER support the left views on abortion.

Well said mogley, I agree. While we have sparred in re. to his Political views, I view him as a very intelligent individual, and appreciate his contributions to this site. I'm sure he can figure his way back, as I did.
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The man is extraordinarily intelligent, however, most conversations generally ends up his way or the highway. I wish him well in the future, whether he comes back or not.
    What's next?
  • Options
    danielgagedanielgage Member Posts: 10,476 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hope everyone makes it back we don't need a bunch of yes men or women we need people that can think for their selves just my honest opinion of course.

we can learn even from enemies as well as friends or like minded people

I consider most here at the least internet or Gun Broker Forum friends
  • Options
    Mr. CoffeeMr. Coffee Member Posts: 34 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    No worry, I'm at his trailer now trying to help him get signed on, he's really gotten himself flustered/confused with this change :o but we'll work it out for him and he'll be back, he really misses you guys alot :lol:
    I spell it with a "C" like the drink
  • Options
    GB MarketingGB Marketing Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 122 admin
    edited November -1
    Mr. Coffee wrote:
    No worry, I'm at his trailer now trying to help him get signed on, he's really gotten himself flustered/confused with this change :o but we'll work it out for him and he'll be back, he really misses you guys alot :lol:

Ask him to check his email, we sent info on getting his account back up about 15 minutes ago.
  • Options
    wiplashwiplash Member Posts: 7,146 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Barzillia wrote:
    I appreciate the the efforts of the support staff and the mod who would vouch for me.... this thread was kinda of like reading my obit.

A bit creepy.

However, gents, there is only one opinion of me that matters, and none of you are Him.

Now, If only the Mods could keep your Political posts in the Politics section...
    There is no such thing as Liberal Men, only Liberal Women with Penises.'
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,449 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    wiplash wrote:
    Now, If only the Mods could keep your Political posts in the Politics section...

It would be great if the rest of the crew would do that too.