In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

THIS SUCKS

sharpshooter039sharpshooter039 Member Posts: 5,897 ✭✭✭
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
Typed out entire new thread asking a question TWICE and when I submitted it told me not logged in and everything lost....... Original question,,, are POST ban stripped never built AR FULL Auto lowers legal to build ??? My son sent me link of 10 of them for sale

Comments

• Options
    sharpshooter039sharpshooter039 Member Posts: 5,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I left out FUll auto post ban stripped
  • Options
    bullshotbullshot Member Posts: 14,376 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome to the new world order.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you"
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,700 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Until they fine tune the forum, it is best to copy anything that you type in a thread. Then, if you have to log back in after you hit submit, you can paste what you typed. I learned this the hard way! :lol:

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

• Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Old-Colts wrote:
    Until they fine tune the forum, it is best to copy anything that you type in a thread. Then, if you have to log back in after you hit submit, you can paste what you typed. I learned this the hard way! :lol:
    I have been doing this as well.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,849 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If we had a like button, I would hit it!
    Old-Colts wrote:
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Agreed this log in stuff sucks...

Admin if you hope to keep this forum. Fix this problem!
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    HangfireHangfire Member Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Old-Colts wrote:
    Back in the dial-up days, I was on a computer forum..Replies, and questions, can be involved..I just pinned Notepad to the Taskbar(Quick Launch) and typed everything first-Right click>Select All>Copy, and I'm set.. I've now got it pinned there again.. :)
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    GreatGuns wrote:
    I believe it's legal to own in it's current stripped status, as well as if semi-auto internals are used in building it into an operable semi-automatic firearm. It's only at issue (illegal) if you build it with full-auto internals creating a Class III firearm and you are not an SOT working for law enforcement or as a government armorer. After 1986, you can't get permission from the BATF to build it as a collector or enthusiast. :cry:

Negatory