In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

no gender problem here

discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,421 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
its very clear. Almond Joy has nuts...Mounds don't364218_3190be7b0b5ce1bc706ea32a40cf898a.jpg

Comments

• Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well that clears it all up. :D
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,141 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    :D :shock: :lol:
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • Options
    tomh.tomh. Member Posts: 3,823 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I heard on the news the airlines are adding gender options to their tickets. So I guess if you're not sure, everyone on the airplane will know.

United Airlines, another member, said on Twitter that ?in the coming weeks, customers will be able to select the gender with which they most closely identify during the booking process.? Delta Air Lines, which is not in A4A, also plans non-binary gender options during the booking process, a spokeswoman said.
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    tomh. wrote:
    I heard on the news the airlines are adding gender options to their tickets. So I guess if you're not sure, everyone on the airplane will know.

United Airlines, another member, said on Twitter that ?in the coming weeks, customers will be able to select the gender with which they most closely identify during the booking process.? Delta Air Lines, which is not in A4A, also plans non-binary gender options during the booking process, a spokeswoman said.
    OK, so how is picking your gender on a ticket reservation necessary?

Now the airlines will be sued if they seat someone next to an "undesirable gender".

How would a person "pick a seat" when they wouldn't know the gender of the people in the next seat.

I see nothing good coming out of this. :!:
    What the %$#@ is wrong with the airlines and other companies.?