In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

How about we have a NAAWP?

KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
That would cause some Liberal Heads to Explode.

Just finished watching a NAACP commercial. Was just thinking, What a load of BS.

Turn about is fair play, right?

What could be wrong about that?

Comments

• Options
    roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,137 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What about a WET channel ? such a double standard it?s baffling
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I get we don't have a Ms. White America but what I don't get is that Hispanic's FAR outnumber black in our country and yet they don't seem to get near the special treatment. We need a Ms. Mexican America!
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    HessianHessian Member Posts: 248
    edited November -1
    What I wonder is what percentage of black must a black person have to be black? Most aren't African black and obviously have some white in the old genes. What's the cutoff percentage? What percentage white do you need before you're not considered a victim anymore? It is called "blood quantum."
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why not just continue to point out the in your face race hustling that the NAACP represents. And, hopefully, sooner than later the majority of people will catch on. Every one of the chairman of this despicable organization that I have identified were openly racist to the core...similar to Louis Farrakhan. Are their aims any better than those of the deceased Malcolm X, or the members of the Black Caucus...i.e. like the scum sucking racist types like Maxine Waters? Who in their right mind would think that one person should have eternal head of the line privileges over another aside from race hustling skunks? No one!

We just need to keep ex[posing these race hustlers for what they are...and hope for the best.
    What's next?
  • Options
    sharpshooter039sharpshooter039 Member Posts: 5,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    David Duke has or had a national group named NAAWP
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,372 ******
    edited November -1
    mogley98 wrote:
    I get we don't have a Ms. White America but what I don't get is that Hispanic's FAR outnumber black in our country and yet they don't seem to get near the special treatment. We need a Ms. Mexican America!
    This confuses you why?
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,504 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not a fan of identity politics regardless of the identity.

The NAACP has overplayed its hand on almost too many occasions to count, but that simply makes them less and less relevant.

They have become an echo chamber for the leftist agenda, regardless of whether it benefits the Colored People it purports to advance.

Would have no interest in joining or supporting a group that actively discourages debate and different viewpoints.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not a fan of identity politics regardless of the identity.

The NAACP has overplayed its hand on almost too many occasions to count, but that simply makes them less and less relevant.

They have become an echo chamber for the leftist agenda, regardless of whether it benefits the Colored People it purports to advance.

Would have no interest in joining or supporting a group that actively discourages debate and different viewpoints.

I agree Don. I merely wanted to point out the Hypocrisy in play.

If we, were to do the same, form the same groups - could you imagine the outcry?

Hypocrites in Play.
  • Options
    Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    WE have been told only whites are racists.

Negros, Hispanics, American Lndians, etc. are never racist...only Caucasians.

I thought everyone had that drilling into their heads by now. :roll:

BTW ~ there are no "blacks" or African Americans ... only Negros and Americans.
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You will never get enough white folk together to form such a group. They are mostly too fat dumb and lazy to care...
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,504 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    wpageabc wrote:
    You will never get enough white folk together to form such a group. They are mostly too fat dumb and lazy to care...

Takes a pair to make this statement with what you show in your signature line.

:o
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not so

Negro is a race.
    Caucasian is a race.
    American Indian is a race .. different than an Indian from India
    Hispanic is a race

Born in the USA, by law you are an American, regardless of race.
    Born in Africa, you are an African, regardless of race.
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    So far the major candidates who support Reparations are Pocahontas and KooKoo Harris but others will support but so far not in campaign platform.

Who came from africa and who are descendants of slaves that came from aftica or were born in the U.S. and were slaves and who are their children.,,,,,,,,, Gezzzzzzzz what a mess this would be. DNA testing, what if a black was 50% other, OMG how to calculate their percentage of the jackpot.

This is obviously a campaign "promise" to get the black vote and if you're black, brown or even white with the right DNA mix would get you a "scratch off" for the reparation race and who knows what kind of jackpot some will hit.

See if you can't wake up some dead folks who want to vote in 2020. Lose the president, congress and the senate it's all over, retain the presidency, 4 years of no progress.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Quick&Dead wrote:
    Not so

Negro is a race.
    Caucasian is a race.
    American Indian is a race .. different than an Indian from India
    Hispanic is a race

Born in the USA, by law you are an American, regardless of race.
    Born in Africa, you are an African, regardless of race.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States