In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I forgot all about that bid...UPDATE!!! (Score!)

WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,814 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
Update: Just received my Gatling gun blue prints today. These are awesome, a detailed full set of drawings and instructions for a 22 caliber 10 barrel gatlin gun using 10/22 barrels.

It is all doable, Now that I know exactly how this works, I my brain is in full swing. I might scale it up a notch and redesign the whole thing and manufacure my own 9mm designed Gatlin gun. We will see, all it takes is time and money right?

For about $5 plus shipping I just won a full set of ?gatling gun? blue prints.

mA8YCzTl.png
0Ndga9Pl.png

Comments

• roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,105 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    cool man cave art
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    You gonna make one now?
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    well get to it man and build one :D

we get together a couple times a year in my back yard family friends type shoot one of the fellows related to my BIL does or did civil war reenactments.
    him and a buddy of his built a black powder gattling gun it is amazing piece of work carriage and all . fun to shoot its a 58 cal If I recall , ( uses what could be described as a heavy brass shell that looks like a miniature black powder gun, it just large enough to hold the primer / powder and round , then fed thru the gun as a normal round would . they were to make more to sell but the other fellow lost ambition ( he was doing mos t of the machining ) but the one they built is nice to say the least