.

Trump recognizing Israeli sovereignty on Golan

serfserf Member Posts: 7,300 ✭✭✭
edited April 2019 in Politics
Here is another Sign of Turmoil in The Middle East and it's about hydrocarbons buried in the soil there mainly. Now if Israel is prepared to share this wealth with Syria and still hold on to the surface rights for defence then it could be solved but I doubt they will,so WAR is coming one way or another. Turkey,Syria,Russia,Iran and China will be against Israel and The USA and maybe The U.K. I would bet it's sooner than later too!

It's all been predicted in The Holy Bible prophecy and for all to see.

serf

https://www.timesofisrael.com/trump-signs-proclamation-recognizing-israeli-sovereignty-over-golan-heights/?utm_source=Breaking+News&utm_campaign=breaking-news-2019-03-25-2043826&utm_medium=email


?Your decision to recognize sovereignty is a two-fold act of historic justice: Israel won the Golan Heights in a just war of self-defense, and the Jewish people?s connection to that land goes back generations.?


Major reserve discovery confirmed in Golan Heights!

(UPI) ? Genie Energy, a company with headquarters in the United States, confirmed it made a major discovery of oil and natural gas in the Golan Heights.

The New Jersey-based company said data from exploratory wells drilling into the area confirm what it said were ?significant? quantities of oil and natural gas.

"All the nations" will fight in this conflict, during that period of time known as the Day of the Lord?the year just before Jesus Christ's prophesied return. But what major prophetic events will lead up to this battle in Jerusalem? "For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect's sake those days will be shortened" (Matthew 24:21?22

Comments

  • Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No expert but when a country such as Israel is attacked by rocket fire from another country/area outside their borders, that, IMO, is open aggression and an act of war.

    The USA was attacked in such a manner by Japan bombing Pearl Harbor and that caused the US to declare war on Japan which we beat into submission and surrender.

    Seems like Israel has the right to do the same to their attackers.

    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

    I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • serfserf Member Posts: 7,300 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Quick&Dead wrote:
    No expert but when a country such as Israel is attacked by rocket fire from another country/area outside their borders, that, IMO, is open aggression and an act of war.

    The USA was attacked in such a manner by Japan bombing Pearl Harbor and that caused the US to declare war on Japan which we beat into submission and surrender.

    Seems like Israel has the right to do the same to their attackers.


    Having defended itself (Israel) it took over sovereign land from Syria in War which has considerable rich in oil and gas reserves. Now Trump is trying to legitimize the right to claim it Isreal's to perpetually theirs forever. MIght makes right, always have until The Nuclear age but now it's going to be worldwide destruction predicted in the bible and this may well be a huge factor to cause it to happen.

    PresidentTrump has also recognized All of Jerusalem to be Israel's capital also too. Religion, politics, and Greed is an explosive mixture just like black powder with its three ingredients. Just watch the events unfold for it to manifest mankind's government's failure to rule themselves forever. The King of kings and Lord of lords is coming. In my humble opinion.

    serf

    https://www.straitstimes.com/world/middle-east/jakarta-joins-rising-criticism-over-trumps-decision

    As of yesterday, American allies Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia had denounced Mr Trump's decision, while Syria called it "a blatant attack on its sovereignty".

    Saudi Arabia said the move would have "significant negative effects on the peace process in the Middle East and the security and stability of the region".
  • serfserf Member Posts: 7,300 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    serf wrote:
    Quick&Dead wrote:
    No expert but when a country such as Israel is attacked by rocket fire from another country/area outside their borders, that, IMO, is open aggression and an act of war.

    The USA was attacked in such a manner by Japan bombing Pearl Harbor and that caused the US to declare war on Japan which we beat into submission and surrender.

    Seems like Israel has the right to do the same to their attackers.


    Having defended itself (Israel) it took over sovereign land from Syria in War which has considerable rich in oil and gas reserves. Now Trump is trying to legitimize the right to claim it Isreal's to perpetually theirs forever. MIght makes right, always have until The Nuclear age but now it's going to be worldwide destruction predicted in the bible and this may well be a huge factor to cause it to happen.

    PresidentTrump has also recognized All of Jerusalem to be Israel's capital also too. Religion, politics, and Greed is an explosive mixture just like black powder with its three ingredients. Just watch the events unfold for it to manifest mankind's government's failure to rule themselves forever. The King of kings and Lord of lords is coming. In my humble opinion.

    serf

    https://www.straitstimes.com/world/middle-east/jakarta-joins-rising-criticism-over-trumps-decision

    As of yesterday, American allies Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia had denounced Mr Trump's decision, while Syria called it "a blatant attack on its sovereignty".

    Saudi Arabia said the move would have "significant negative effects on the peace process in the Middle East and the security and stability of the region".

    Bonus content!

  • Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The natives are restless..........

    from time to time, the gene pool requires cleaning.
    ;)
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

    I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • serfserf Member Posts: 7,300 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Quick&Dead wrote:
    The natives are restless..........

    from time to time, the gene pool requires cleaning.
    ;)

    Yeah but this time may mean cleaning it for all human life. I suspect the USA is not going to be the only nation to use nuclear weapons in a
    war of aggression soon, President Trump is indeed pushing the agenda with his Hebrew connections. He is not the only tool in the toolbox to work with,
    however.

    serf
    "Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius."
  • Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    serf wrote:
    Quick&Dead wrote:
    The natives are restless..........

    from time to time, the gene pool requires cleaning.
    ;)

    Yeah but this time may mean cleaning it for all human life. I suspect the USA is not going to be the only nation to use nuclear weapons in a
    war of aggression soon, President Trump is indeed pushing the agenda with his Hebrew connections. He is not the only tool in the toolbox to work with,
    however.

    serf
    "Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius."

    Anyone see Trump back down since POTUS? Not much for sure.

    JF Kennedy didn't back down from the Russians on the Cuba thing, Russia did thru some back door agreements.

    Could happen again ~ or not. ;)
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

    I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    IMO the ragamuffins are scared s***less of Trump.
    They wait and see if they get the chickens*** demoncraps back in the White House.
  • wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,968
    edited November -1
    This should be interesting...

    A power play for natural resourses.
    "What is truth?'
Sign In or Register to comment.