In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Tomorrow night's dinner

remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
It's been a long time since I've made this, and it sounds like something I'm going to make tomorrow night. The nice part other than it tastes great, is it's simplicity it takes to make it. I will mix it all up, throw it in the oven and let it cook while I take a shower and get dressed,. By the time I'm done, it's done and I'm ready to eat. I can't take the credit for this recipe, I got it off a Bisquick box

INGREDIENTS
1 cup cooked chicken, cut into bite sized pieces (I throw in more chicken)
1 2/3 cups frozen vegetables, thawed
1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup. I use cream of mushroom soup ( love shrooms)
Sliced mushrooms ( my deviation on the recipe, got to have shrooms)
1 cup Bisquick mix
1/2 cup milk
1 egg

Preheat oven to 400?F.
Mix chicken, veggies and cream of whatever soup and shrooms if using together and spread into bottom of non greased 9-inch round glass pie pan.
Mix remaining ingredients (Bisquick, milk and egg) and pour on top of chicken mixture.
Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until top turns golden brown.

This recipe can be doubled by doubling the ingredients and putting it in to a 9 by 13 glass pan like a Pyrex