In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Did anyone see the 60 minutes show regarding Immigration?

mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
Even the left wing 60 minutes showed the reality that THOUSANDS a day are crossing into America illegally and creating a huge problem. They are getting court dates and allowed to be released into America I think they SHOULD bus em all to Sanctuary Cities!

Amazing that the Democrats are willing to allow anyone who can get over the border a free pass into America, what the hell is the point of a passport or any Airport screening if you can just walk in!

And they are getting here with nothing so they require medical attention and food and housing assistance.

We are doomed.
Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!

Comments

• Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes, it needs more coverage. I can't get a REAL drivers license in Illinois without 5 proper documents but an illegal can go in and just get one. The Democrats stick their heads in the sand as well as some of the Repubs. It's past insane for the freeloaders to walk in and start getting things for free. PAST INSANE,
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    simply AMAZING that anyone can get across our border and wail...I DESERVE BETTER...and we give it to them FREE...and after 20 days turn them loose anywhere in AMERICA to maybe show up at a court date 5 years in the future when the courts are 800,000 + behind .....HOW FKN STOOPID IS THIS.... ????????????????????????????????????????????????? simply STOP them at the border and send em BACK..the UN, or whatever be damned
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thank the demonrats profusely on the way out.
  • Options
    Okie743Okie743 Member Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Democrats says build bridges not walls. Also listen carefully to the future Demo's president candidates BS. The Democrates welcome them immigrates so as they can get their votes. :cry:

Send them immigrants to the Demo's sanctuary cities. (Nancy will welcome them into her home.

Really a shame that it's out of control. :shock: :? :x :oops: :cry::cry::cry::cry:
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,958 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    On the bright side, there will soon be a lot of Honduran restaurants here.
  • Options
    hoosierhoosier Member Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wife and I watch the show.
    I know first hand what happens when these people are let loose. Yes one of them has had a court date pushed back several times due to family problems,. American wife with 4 kids, (5 years now).

backyard_08.jpg

Over 18 people in 2 mobile homes one small septic tank and trash all over the place. And the Music !!!

Have tried about all I can do to get this cleaned up. County letters have been set but noting happening. Next step is CPS
    Magazines, Gun Parts and More. US Army Veteran, VFW, NRA Patron
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I emailed my precious senator DICK DURBIN, and got the response that we agree to disagree on the "immigrants." Like he is up there with all of the other clowns. IF you email Durbin enough and NOT agreeing with the senator, the state police will pay you a visit. THAT is a fact to check you "out." :?
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Santuary...
    hoosier wrote:
    Wife and I watch the show.
    I know first hand what happens when these people are let loose. Yes one of them has had a court date pushed back several times due to family problems,. American wife with 4 kids, (5 years now).

backyard_08.jpg

Over 18 people in 2 mobile homes one small septic tank and trash all over the place. And the Music !!!

Have tried about all I can do to get this cleaned up. County letters have been set but noting happening. Next step is CPS
    Your congress needs this neighbor to be real.
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Failed democraps don't care about America and only want Trump out at any cost and just a few short years ago Schumer was filmed saying we must control our borders and stop illegals.
    It seems to me the only ones that vote for a democrap are illegals and welfare queens.
    :evil: :oops:
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gallup Latin American Poll Shows 42 Million Want to Move to U.S. I guess the democraps are seeking votes and the end of the US as we know it.
  • Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm glad that I'm so old. Before the roof falls down I'll be dead. I fear for my kids though.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He Dog wrote:
    On the bright side, there will soon be a lot of Honduran restaurants here.
    Unfortunately there is no 'bright side' to this invasion we are allowing to happen. It's amazing to hear we are releasing these people into the country with orders to return for a hearing years from now. How did we become so incredibly stupid?
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    ProceramicProceramic Member Posts: 334
    edited November -1
    Can't wait to see the 60minute show on how Americans are contracting and dying from 3rd world super strains of smallpox,drug resistant TB and wet leprosy. Should be good entertainment for the dumbed down masses.