In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Urine and semen in crepes served to teachers

remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
Apparently the student body put urine and semen in Crepes that they serve to the teachers in the school :cry:

https://www.jacksonville.com/news/20190520/ohio-middle-schoolers-investigated-over-report-of-urine-semen-in-crepes-served-to-teachers

Comments

• Options
    HessianHessian Member Posts: 248
    edited November -1
    There was a Greek quick food restaurant across the street from a local hospital. Their Giros was famous for its tangy flavor. Somebody tested the secret sauce and found semen.
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,609 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    as a high school kid I remember countless kids bragging about doing a lot of nasty things to food to people tey did not like or any LEO that came in the places they worked . always has and always will happen . I know a lot of LEO will not eat with there uniform on dude to it
  • Options
    edited November -1
    as a high school kid I remember countless kids bragging about doing a lot of nasty things to food to people tey did not like or any LEO that came in the places they worked . always has and always will happen . I know a lot of LEO will not eat with there uniform on dude to it

So are you saying just because it always has and always will happen, that they should go unpunished when they're caught?
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,609 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think they should all be punished ( well beyond a slap on the wrist and probation ) a good old * kicking they will never forget like eating with a straw for 12 weeks or so but we know that will not happen and any one taking revenge would be the losers .
    I did not condone it way back when younger and still do not . harmless practical jokes are one thing (I have done my share of them as most of you)
    however doing disgusting possible health problems is a whole different level . I am just saying a small % of people will always do it ,

So are you saying just because it always has and always will happen, that they should go unpunished when they're caught?
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It is a crime to spit or urinate on another. To think that serving it up in food is anything else is foolish. These kids should be punished.

School suspension would not be enough.
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,760 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Absolutely insane, these people should be punished to the full extent. As a student something ignorant like that never entered our minds. You just didn't do that stuff. We did move a Karman Gia between a set of bushes, about the worst we did.
    So glad the generation has to I-phone all the ignorant crap they do, it gets them caught at least.
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,126 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    wpageabc wrote:
    It is a crime to spit or urinate on another. To think that serving it up in food is anything else is foolish. These kids should be punished.

School suspension would not be enough.

What about R. Kelly :lol::lol::lol:?
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    In R Kellys case the dummies that were his victims were volunteers...

Or fans?
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Absolutely insane, these people should be punished to the full extent. As a student something ignorant like that never entered our minds. You just didn't do that stuff. We did move a Karman Gia between a set of bushes, about the worst we did.
    So glad the generation has to I-phone all the ignorant crap they do, it gets them caught at least.

I look at it as if the iPhone encourages them to do things like this, without it they wouldn't have an audience to perform to...
  • Options
    Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    What people do to food is unreal.

For that reason, I NEVER send food back at a restaurant.

IF the meal is bad or prepared incorrectly - after the first bite or two, I refuse it and leave.

Many years ago, some waitress I dated said what those in the kitchen do to that food before it goes back to the customer.

:cry: :evil: :twisted:
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock: