In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Cooking ?

KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
I've got three exquisite top Sirloins thawing out (slowly) on the back deck. (No microwave defrost here.)

Have not decided if I will grill them, or bake/broil them on a cast iron griddle in the oven. Will incorporate soy sauce, worchestershire sauce, salt/pepper, Badia Complete seasoning. Couple baked potatoes with steamed diced onion and butter. Sauteed carrots, some Cauliflower with cheddar sauce, a side salad with thin sliced carrots, blue cheese dressing, etc.

You?

Comments

• Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Salt and Pepper start in a skillet with butter and finish on a hot grill. Let the meat talk don't smother it with sauce.

I am having left over chicken parm I made last night. it was really good.
    RLTW

• Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,199 ******
    edited November -1
    Good luck to you.
    I?d griddle them on he grill.
    +1 on the butter.
    I have 4 ribeyes to try out on my new pellet grill.
  • Options
    Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Damn!! You are gonna eat three steaks?? They must be tiny. Are you sure it?s beef??
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Three very nice/excuisite Top Sirloin Steaks. Salt/pepper, Badia Complete Seasoning, soy sauce, etc. Grilled/baked in a very large cast iron skillet. Yukon gold potatoes in attendance. Sliced Vidalia onions over all.

Fresh Cauliflower and cheddar cheese sauce. (Baking in the same oven.)

Steaks flipped about 3-4 times.

Mmmnnnnnn,.................................................Mmmmnnnnn..................................... good stuff.

Ready to eat here shortly. :D