In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

IDIOTS IN CONGRESS

spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
edited June 2019 in Politics
wailing for slave reparations $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...if the nblacks descendents in AMERICA did not like it here a 100+ years AFTER there forebearers were SOLD by their own people and ended here ...WHY DID THEY NOT LEAVE AND GO BACK TO NBLACK HEAVEN ????????????????????........stupidity raises its blather and the halls were filled with hopeful receipents of FREE MONEY...bet me 999% have no clue who their????relative was when originally shipped here....buying more votes should be a crime

Comments

• Options
    Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You can wonder how stupid the voters were to put them in Congress....like AOC and the 3 Muslims.
    :evil: :twisted: :evil: :roll:
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,473 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am curious as to the difference in life span in the U.S. as slaves vs. staying in Africa? Would these descendants even be alive if their ancestors hadn't been brought over here? Slavery is abhorrent but so is inter tribal warfare, starvation, and a greater likelihood of disease. Bob
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Vote for me!

I'll give you a Escalade with 22 inch spinners.

I'd be a shoe-in on MLK.
  • Options
    Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,190 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    An interesting idea voiced above.

The question is: "Are you (a Black person) better off in all ways here in the US than you would be in Africa?"

If the answer is "No" then why have you not moved to Africa to seek a better life?

If the answer is "Yes" then perhaps we should consider the thought of REVERSE compensation, wherein you repay a portion of every benefit your family has reaped here since 1865.
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thank you Rocky. I agree with you. I need to get away from the computer and do something that will help lower my blood pressure.
    What's next?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    BobJudy wrote:
    I am curious as to the difference in life span in the U.S. as slaves vs. staying in Africa? Would these descendants even be alive if their ancestors hadn't been brought over here? Slavery is abhorrent but so is inter tribal warfare, starvation, and a greater likelihood of disease. Bob

There is no doubt some of the slave owners were horrible masters and treated their slaves badly ...... but not as badly as their 'brothers' in another tribe in Africa would have treated them as slaves.
    ;)
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.

• Options
    lt496lt496 Member Posts: 116
    edited November -1
    I can think of few more egregious tyranny's than this collectivist scheme of forcing, via an unconstitutional legislation, the racial-based payment to un-impacted uninvolved people by forcing another race of un-involved innocent individuals to pay via extortion.

Won't do it even if I am forced to cease paying taxes by its passing/signing into 'law'.

The inevitable sportiness advances.
    "Freedom is not for the timid" III% BFYTW
  • Options
    wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why aren't they going after the Dutch, as well as other European slavers, for bringing slaves to the colonies? The Dutch brought the first slaves here in 1619, 157 years before the country declared it's independence from the British who were heavily involved in the slave trade along with the Portuguese who played a leading role in the slave trade as late as 1869 when it was finally abolished. Britain was involved in the slave trade from 1640 to 1807. What about the African tribes who sold their own people into slavery in the first place??? As a country we're not blameless but lets keep things in perspective.
  • Options
    Missouri Mule K30Missouri Mule K30 Member Posts: 2,092 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You just can not use facts with the racebaiters. You have to use sublogic, like can we keep giving you welfare on a monthly basis or every 4 weeks? :roll:
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Factually, the negros in America should be damn happy to live in the most prosperous nation in the world today instead of bitchin' how bad they have it.

Even those on the welfare system 100%, live well above the 'poverty level' of Africa :!:

• Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm with Bill. Bill is smart. But Bill didn't realize booker been hit in the chin with more balls than Yogi Berra

KCuFD57.jpg

Every demoncrap too!