In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

MINT Colt 1911 NRA......ultra rare.....from the Perry Shooter collection

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,686 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/818704014

From Perry Shooter's collection.......a MINT, very rare, NRA Colt 1911. This is impossibly hard to find and in this condition should be the pinnacle of any gun collection.
LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments

• Options
    Mark GMark G Member Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Kasey,

Have you spoken with Karl lately? I was wondering how he is doing. Hasn't posted since March. I miss his posts. Lots of interesting stories and history there. Let him know we are thinking about him.
  • Options
    babunbabun Member Posts: 11,054 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice, but I'm waiting till you list the 1911 serial number 3.
    You know the one, without grip screws, no safety thumb lever, funny shape slide release.
    I dare you to start that one at a penny. :shock:
  • Options
    Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,686 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mark G wrote:
    Kasey,

Have you spoken with Karl lately? I was wondering how he is doing. Hasn't posted since March. I miss his posts. Lots of interesting stories and history there. Let him know we are thinking about him.

I spoke with him a bit ago and he sounded as chipper as ever. He is always so kind and upbeat. Speaking to him is always like getting a little pep talk and makes me feel better no matter how the day is going. Hes frustrated by computers and can't seem to log into anything, so he's missed out on keeping up with his listings and posts from the forums......but I think that might be a good thing just because parting with everything was such a hard thing to do and watching everything might have just prolonged the stress. He and his wife are both doing great.
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • Options
    Mark GMark G Member Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mark G wrote:
    Kasey,

I spoke with him a bit ago and he sounded as chipper as ever. He is always so kind and upbeat. Speaking to him is always like getting a little pep talk and makes me feel better no matter how the day is going. Hes frustrated by computers and can't seem to log into anything, so he's missed out on keeping up with his listings and posts from the forums......but I think that might be a good thing just because parting with everything was such a hard thing to do and watching everything might have just prolonged the stress. He and his wife are both doing great.

Thank you for the update.

Best wishes Karl.